A Place That You Must Visit, If You Love Nature and Harry Potter



A Place That You Must Visit, If You Love Nature and Harry Potter
 
     For those of you lovers of nature and the Harry Potter fandom, you must read to the end. This will be very interesting because you will be made to go to Bromo and Universal Studio Japan to visit the phenomenal The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Why is that? let this text explain it, okay!!!

1.       My Most Favorite Place, I Have Visited






            Taman Nasional Bromo Tengger Semeru (TNBTS) is one of the best places with extraordinary natural beauty. There are several tours in TNBTS, namely Mount Bromo, Bromo Crater, Teletubbies Hill, Padang Savana, and Pasir Berbisik. I always want to feel how it feels to stand on clouds, therefore Mount Bromo is the reason I visited TNBTS. On Mount Bromo we can watch the sun rise before our eyes. Seeing the sunrise at Bromo is one of the most memorable and unforgettable things. When the sun rises I seem to say "MasyaAllah, which gods do you deny. This is amazingly beautiful". I really feel there is a cloud when the sun rises. Wavy white clouds, the expanse of the sea of fog, the mountain in front of the eyes and the sun that looks close, all make perfect views that morning. I took a picture past the guardrail, although it was dangerous but I always carefully. Bromo managed to occupy one of the most beautiful sequences of my life.
            After Mount Bromo, which succeeded in making me amazed by its beauty, I again managed to be amazed by the bromo crater. When climbing to the bromo crater, I was presented with a stretch of sea of sand, horses, and mountains that are very close as can be embraced. I also passed the Sacred Temple of the Tengger Tribe. In climbing to the crater, many people encouraged each other so that they were strong to the top because not a few people were exhausted and chose to give up. I am one of those who does not give up. After climbing up, I admit that Bromo has a very beautiful blue sky. With all its beauty, I set Bromo as a favorite place to enjoy the beauty of nature.


2. My Most Favorite Place, I Have Never Visited (Real) And Reason 




            I am one of the lovers of the Harry Potter films and Universal Studio Japan is one of the places I most want to visit. Universal Studio Japan has an area of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The vehicle offers everyone to feel what it's like to be Harry. Inside the Wizarding World of Harry Potter area there are several areas and rides, namely Hogwarts Castle, 4D Forbidden Journey, Flying The Hippogriff rides, Hogsmeade (complete with Owl Post, Honeydukes, and Ollivander's wand shop), Hogwarts Express to restaurants with menus food like in the Harry Potter films namely corn and chicken.
            After reading a lot of news about the opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, I really wanted to visit it one day. Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter can be a very pleasant experience for a Harry Potter Fandom like me. I often imagine what I would do if I visit it. I will take a photo in front of Hogwars Castle and the Hogwarts Express, try 4D Forbidden Journey and Flying The Hippogriff rides, then buy a wand at Ollliviander's shop and buy a gryffindor scarf, practice magic wands with guides, and visit all the Wizarding World of Harry Potter areas until close and much more. I really wait until the time comes until I can visit Universal Studio Japan. Sooner or later I will definitely go there. I will come in the morning and go home when the night has arrived because I am so interested. The Harry Potter film is also one of my tools in learning English. The episode I like most about Harry Potter is called Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. J. K. Rowling wrote the novel very well.

3. My Most Favorite Place, I Have Never Visited (Fantasy) And Reason




I really want to visit the original Hogwarts, not replicas like in some amusement parks. In my opinion, Hogwarts is a picture of a perfect and beautiful school. I want to see how magical Hogwarts, the ladder that is always moving, the sky of Hogwarts that is enchanted becomes like the night sky, moving paintings and much more. I also want to ride a broomstick and feel the world of magic. But that is a very impossible thing, considering that Harry Potter is just a fantasy story from J.K. Rowling. But when I watch the Harry Potter movie again, I feel like it's real. 

So, do you feel the same with me?


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sejarah Perkembangan Koperasi, Definisi Menurut Para Ahli, Tujuan Koperasi, Prinsip Koperasi dan Dasar Hukum Pembentukan Koperasi

Kasus Perlindungan Konsumen dan Persengketaan dalam Ekonomi